- Visiting Hours:
In order to control the outflow of attendants against the patients, some measures have been introduced, in order to maintain the discipline.
Following are the measures taken hereof:
- Morning: 11:00 am to 12:00 noon
- Evening: 5:00 pm to 6:30 pm
FOR ICU/ HDU
- Evening: 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- Amenities for visitors :
- Visitors lobby are provided in the Ground and 1st Floor.
- Drinking water facility is available in all the floors.
- Mobile charging facilities are available in the Ground Floor, OPD area and OT Waiting area.
- Accommodations :
Marwari Hospitals is situated at the centre of Athgaon. Hotels and lodges are available for the accommodation of visitors and attendants. Hotel Millennium and Hotel Kiranshree are the nearest places for lodging. Besides, Hotel Raj, Vishwaratna, etc. are also very near to the hospital. Lodges are also available at affordable rates. Moreover, the hospital also has provisions for extra bed allocation, where the attendants can stay, in case the adult patient is in ICU/ HDU. For children, if the patient is admitted in the NICU/ Baby room, the mother can avail the extra bed allocation facility.
- General guidelines:
- In order to maintain a hygienic environment in the hospital, following instructions have been given in every room. In every ward and cabins, signages have been displayed asking:
- Not to spit in the floor or in the corners.
- To make proper use of dustbins.
- Chewing of tobacco, gutka or any other intoxicants is strictly prohibited within the hospital premises
- For fire safety, evacuation plan has been displayed in all the floors near staircases, so that people do not find any difficulties at the time of emergency.
- Parking pass for the visitors’ vehicle is issued by the security personnel
- A gate pass is issued to the attendant as per the following criteria in the hospital in order to keep a discipline.
- General Gate Pass / Attendant card:
Only 1(one) pass i.e. attendant card is issued against one patient, and the attendant able to produce the card is allowed to enter the hospital and visit and stay with their patient till 9:00 pm.
- Special Pass:
Two special passes are issued against any patient admitted in ICU, HDU, Cabin and Deluxe cabin.
- Validity: The validity of the gate depends on the stay of the patients.
- Signage for maintaining silence, enter and exit are also displayed in the hospital.