If you are looking for the best ENT and head and neck surgery clinic in Guwahati, look no further than Marwari Hospitals. Marwari Hospitals is one of the leading hospitals in Guwahati, Assam, that offers comprehensive and quality healthcare services to the people of the region. Marwari Hospitals has a dedicated ENT and head and neck surgery department that deals with all kinds of diseases and disorders related to the ear, nose, throat, and head and neck region.
The ENT & Head and Surgery department at Marwari Hospitals has been dealing with all kinds of diseases related to Ear, Nose, Throat as well as the Head and Neck region. OPD facilities is available on all weekdays, where digital examination is done in all patients. The Emergency Department at Marwari Hospitals is functional 24 hours to deal with all patients including trauma related to Head and neck region. The ENT department has an upgraded OT with modern facilities and equally trained staff to deal with all ENT & Head and neck surgeries. There is a dedicated Audiology and Speech Therapy Department to deal in all kinds of Hearing Test and Hearing Aids.
Why Choose Marwari Hospitals for ENT and Head and Neck Surgery?
Marwari Hospitals has a team of highly qualified and experienced ENT specialists and surgeons who provide the best diagnosis and treatment for various ENT and head and neck conditions. Some of the reasons why you should choose Marwari Hospitals for your ENT and head and neck surgery needs are:
- State-of-the-art facilities: Marwari Hospitals has an upgraded operation theatre with modern equipment and technology to perform all kinds of ENT and head and neck surgeries. The hospital also has a well-equipped audiology and speech therapy department that offers hearing tests and hearing aids for patients with hearing problems.
- 24/7 emergency services: Marwari Hospitals has a functional emergency department that is open 24 hours a day to deal with all kinds of emergencies, including trauma related to the head and neck region. The hospital has a fleet of ambulances and a helpline number to provide prompt and efficient emergency care to the patients.
- Patient-centric care: Marwari Hospitals believes in providing patient-centric care that is tailored to the individual needs and preferences of the patients. The hospital has a friendly and courteous staff that ensures the comfort and satisfaction of the patients. The hospital also has a spacious and hygienic environment that promotes healing and recovery.
- Affordable and transparent pricing: Marwari Hospitals offers affordable and transparent pricing for its ENT and head and neck surgery services. The hospital does not charge any hidden or extra fees and provides a clear and detailed bill to the patients. The hospital also accepts various modes of payment and insurance schemes for the convenience of the patients.
What are the Services Offered by Marwari Hospitals ENT and Head and Neck Surgery Department?
Marwari Hospitals ENT and head and neck surgery department offers a wide range of services for various ENT and head and neck conditions. Some of the services offered by the department are:
- Ear: The department treats various ear conditions such as ear infections, ear wax, ear pain, ear discharge, hearing loss, tinnitus, vertigo, eardrum perforation, cholesteatoma, otosclerosis, and ear deformities. The department performs various ear surgeries such as ear microsurgery, tympanoplasty, myringoplasty, mastoidectomy, stapedectomy, and otoplasty.
- Nose: The department treats various nose conditions such as nasal allergies, nasal polyps, nasal septum deviation, nasal obstruction, nasal bleeding, sinusitis, rhinitis, and nasal tumours. The department performs various nose surgeries such as nasal polypectomy, septoplasty, turbinoplasty, functional endoscopic sinus surgery, and rhinoplasty.
- Throat: The department treats various throat conditions such as tonsillitis, pharyngitis, laryngitis, voice disorders, swallowing disorders, snoring, sleep apnea, and throat cancer. The department performs various throat surgeries such as tonsillectomy, adenoidectomy, uvulopalatopharyngoplasty, laryngectomy, and phonosurgery.
- Head and Neck: The department treats various head and neck conditions such as thyroid disorders, salivary gland disorders, neck masses, neck infections, neck trauma, and head and neck cancer. The department performs various head and neck surgeries such as thyroidectomy, parathyroidectomy, parotidectomy, submandibular gland excision, neck dissection, and reconstructive surgery.
How to Book an Appointment with Marwari Hospitals ENT and Head and Neck Surgery Department?
If you want to book an appointment with Marwari Hospitals ENT and head and neck surgery department, you can do so by visiting the hospital website here or by calling the hospital helpline number +91 7099066004 or +91 7099066013. You can also visit the hospital in person at the following address:
Marwari Hospitals B-3, Sati Joymati Road, Athgaon, Guwahati, Assam 781008
Marwari Hospitals is open from Monday to Saturday from 9 am to 7 pm and on Sunday from 9 am to 1 pm. The hospital has an online registration system that allows you to book your appointment in advance and avoid long waiting times.